Frontend Web Developer Healthtech
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, EindhovenProduct
Did you know over 19.000 hospitalizations in the Netherlands can be prevented if patients took their medication correctly, and that 30% of all patients do not understand the explanation about their medication fully? At the same time, pharmacists have increasing limited resources to provide patients with the right information over the counter and are looking for new ways to inform patients about their medication. This is where we come in. We are Pharmi, a healthtech company, we are passionate about our goal go build the next generation of eHealth applications to make pharmaceutical care more accessible to everyone.
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer who can help us to take our products to the next level and wants to take part in building our in-house software development team. Aside from building out our standalone platform, our product vision also includes SDKs to integrate our UI into other applications. You'll be one of the first developers working at Pharmi, so you will be able to let your influence shine on many technical aspects of our product.
We are a small, versatile team, our communication lines are short and informal. We value initiative, eagerness to learn and having healthy discussions. We believe in breaking down big ideas into valuable and achievable goals, shipping early and often, and learning as we go. Are you the experienced backend developer we are looking to take our products to the next level and who wants to take part in building our in-house software development team?
What we offer
As one of the first members of our in-house development team, you will have a major impact on the technical direction of the company and our products. You are going to work in an agile environment where we focus on quality and a fast pace of product improvement.
Here are some of the benefits that come with the job
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours, I mean, working from your favorite beach should be possible, right?
- The latest MacBook so you can look cool while not having to wait on your projects to get built
- Possibilities for visiting conferences or taking courses and other opportunities for personal and professional growth
- We are working partially remote (3-4 days a week), and our intention is to keep it that way
So we all know the ideal candidate is an utopia, but if you can check a couple of the boxes underneath I'm sure we have enough basis to have a first "get to know eachother" call:
- You can tell us all about the things you built in the past 4 years
- Would be great if you hold at least a BSc degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related fields
- You have to have a passion to deliver high quality software in a team by making technical designs, implementing features, doing code reviews, writing tests and sharing knowledge
- Working in agile teams and slicing up big epics into MVPs is second nature to you
- Of course you have experience developing front end software, and maybe some experience in other as well. Our main tech stack is Django, Python, and React, with some PHP on the side. We use Flutter for our multi-platform mobile application.
- You have a broad interest and experience in frontend technologies but wouldn’t mind getting your hands dirty on other areas of the product if the need arises
- If you know your way around developing multi-platform mobile apps, that would be great
- You got some experience setting up and maintaining Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines
- You speak and write English fluently and Dutch would be a big plus
- You have to be eligible to work in The Netherlands already and are based in or willing to relocate to the Netherlands
Sounds interesting, right?
If you still happen to have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our recruiter Jorn Jansen via firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing your cv and motivation.